Our firm’s goal is to find a solution to our client’s issues. We recognize that litigation, while never the preferred method of resolving disputes, is sometimes necessary to provide closure on an issue facing a client. Our litigation practice attempts to dispose of issues in a timely manner, after thoroughly investigating the pertinent matters involved, so that the resolution is comprehensive.
We realize that people contact attorneys when they are faced with situations or dilemmas which require a thorough understanding of the law and the legal process. We provide each and every one of our clients with competent legal services, in a timely manner, and at a reasonable fee.
Our litigation practice involves representing both plaintiffs and defendants in the litigation process. Below is a list of some of the areas in which we practice:
- Contract Litigation/Arbitration
- Real Estate Litigation/Arbitration
- Commercial Litigation/Arbitration/Mediation
- Landlord Tenant Litigation
- Collection Litigation
- Mechanic’s Lien Litigation
- Construction Litigation/Arbitration
- Warranty Litigation
- Tortious Interference Litigation between businesses
- Enforcement and Defense of Covenants-Not-To Compete
- Injunctive Litigation including Temporary Restraining Orders
- Shareholder Litigation/Arbitration/Mediation
- Fiduciary Duty Litigation
- Fraud Litigation
- Declaratory Actions
- Contested Estate Litigation
- Employment and Labor issues
Please know that you are welcome to contact our office to speak with us. We will listen to your concerns and discuss with you the nature of the legal issues involved in your circumstances. In all of this, we recognize that our goal is to give you pertinent information, so that you can make informed decisions. We believe that our knowledge, experience and concern will help you find a solution.